Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Wow!! I have finally entered the blogging scene. After following several blog sites and having several people tell me I ought to consider doing one myself, I have succumbed to peer pressure. I have really enjoyed how it has connected me to other people's daily lives, especially my family members and friends who live far away.

I have just finished a fun and cute craft project that I did with my friend and neighbor, Melissa. It is an advent calendar using Wilton Favor Tins filled with candy for each day of the the month. It is so cute! The only problem is that after hanging it on the wall, several of the cans have popped open (solution: less candy), and some of the numbers or decorations on the lid keep falling off (solution: more tape). Hopefully by the end of the day, I'll get all the kinks worked out.

Okay, it is now an hour after I hung it up and the entire thing just fell to the floor! Candy is everywhere! Good thing Natalie is taking her nap, or she'd have a candy hayday! It looks like the ribbon hanging the contraption up just broke. I may have to use something else. Hmmm....

1 comment:

M. Nelson said...

I love it! It is the cutest idea I've seen Who knew you were so crafty!!!!