Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bum Troubles

Okay, so I have a problem. A problem with a certain bum in this household. It just so happens to be Natalie's cute bum. She likes to expose it at the most inopportune times. Apparently, she does not like to wear her diaper anymore, and keeps taking it off when I'm not looking! (No, I do not plan on potty training her yet at 20 months).

She thinks it's funny and laughs when I finally notice. It is definitely not so funny when it is a poopy diaper. I needn't say any more about those lovely experiences. Anyway, she does this often during the day, but her favorite time to take off her diaper is when she goes to bed at night and when she wakes up in the morning. I can usually catch her before she has an accident, but tonight was the exception. Yes, pee had saturated everything in her crib when I went in to check on her. Of course, she is laughing hysterically at this point, which makes it very hard for me to say, "Natalie! hehe, you have to chuckle, chuckle leave your haha diaper on!" Grrr...

5 comments:

Janell said...

Get out those old-fashioned diaper pins! :-)

Smith Family said...

I was just going to say the same thing that momrim said. My friend's little girl does the same thing, so she uses the old fashioned diper pin on her onesie where the buttons are to keep her from taking her diaper off. Good luck!

zohner said...

I've gone through this will every one of my kids. I used to dread what surprises I'd find when they would wake up in the morning.

Dana said...

Thanks for your tips guys. I definitely need to make my way over to the grocery store to get some. Until then, I have started turning her jammies around so the zipper is in back...so far, success!!

Anonymous said...

NEVER leave the diaper on let them show the pu s y