Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A New Addition...

We have a new addition!!! Isn't he/she beautiful? John is hoping for the he version, but I told him not to get his hopes up...seeing our record of 3 girls - what's another one? Is there such thing as too many hormones residing in the same house? Just wait until the girls are teenagers and our periods all hit at the same time...you just might find John over at your house for a couple of days!

Okay, so the he/she addition will be joining us sometime on or before October 30th looking much better than it's current version of no hair, squishy eyes, holes for ears, and fish like hands. The girls are quite concerned that I will be in the hospital on Halloween. I told them, no fear...I'm sure they do trick or treating at the hospital! They were not impressed.

So far I am nearly 10 weeks and have my ob appointment tomorrow. Hopefully only a few more weeks of this yucky morning (aka all-day sickness).

I thought I would also include some recent photos of our other kiddos in this posting as well. Here they are in no particular order...




And because Natalie is so cute, she get's extra coverage in this posting with this fun video of her dancing. I had to take this video on the sly because every time I tried shooting a video, she would catch me and run over to try and see her picture on the camera (oh, the joy of modern technology!). She loves any and all music and can't help herself - she breaks out into grooves when she hears tunes. In fact this morning, she was happily playing upstairs while I was on the computer. I decided to turn on the music, and she came careening down the stairs as fast as her little legs would take her and then squealing with excitement as she came into the family room and started shaking her buns. Absolutely hilarious!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations, Dana and John! That is so exciting. Really!

Melissa said...

Just noticing that this was posted on April 1st. Did I just fall for an April Fools Day joke?

Dana said...

Oh shoot...I should have done the posting today so no one would think it was an April Fools Day prank! Nope, a baby is truly residing in my uterine territory making me oh-so-lovely sick, but hopefully only a few more weeks :)

zohner said...

Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

I love how you have a "cute" picture of your little peanut. I'm truly happy for you!

Melissa said...

Well that's awesome. I'm glad I didn't fall for yet another April Fool's prank. I was feeling gullible.

Nelson Nine said...

I love those precious moments that you can catch on camera on the sly. She is so cute.

Janell said...

We're so thrilled! Tell John that his grandfather survived a house full of hormones! We'll be thrilled either way, though!

M. Nelson said...

Babies are priceless! Pregnancy on the other hand...

We're so excited for you. Can't wait to see another dark-haired little Rimington running around not matter what gender!

M. Nelson said...

oops--that's was meant to be 'no matter'.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! How is exciting!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Good luck in the upcoming weeks!

Holly said...

Congratulations Dana!