Thursday, June 2, 2011

Like Sister, Like Sister

Remember this post from last year?

As you can see, I cursed myself with the very words, "Megan, my angel-child, will hopefully never do such things when she turns three." AUGH!! I should have known she would have the IQ of a 3-year-old at 20 months old.

I am seriously considering becoming a non-scissor-owning family since sister #3 left some scissors laying around for sister #4 to start cutting of all things, her hair!! I just took Megan in for a cute hair cut last week and now it is all for not as evidenced below:

At least it's still cute, albeit short. Don't be surprised if my girls come to your door begging for a pair of scissors.

P.S. What's even worse about the situation is that I was tending my neighbor's little 3-year-old, who did the same thing to her hair - cut a huge lock of preciously long blonde hair. I have been sick about it ever since.

I will make no apologies when my littlest one enters preschool with absolutely no knowledge of how to work a pair of scissors.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no!! Yeah I would definitely be putting ALL scissors in the trash lol Well it's a good thing your girls look cute with short hair :)

Nelson Nine said...

hahaha! I know I shouldn't laugh and she does look adorable. Scissors are so important to kindergarten teachers that I couldn't help but laugh!