Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Mother's Day Bouquet

Natalie strikes again.


Megan, my angel child will hopefully never do such
things when she turns three.


...and the day gets even better.

A mere 5 hours later, this is what Natalie did to her hair...


I'm still too mad to post a picture of what she now looks like.

Trust me - since this happened a few months ago, I put ALL of the scissors up high, but alas, she somehow continues finding scissors in our house. Grrr.


Okay, I've had a couple of hours to cool off and my neighbor came and trimmed her hair.
This is the end result.


She may be smiling, but I'm definitely not. Give me a few days.
On second thought, I might need even longer.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Dana!!! I'm so sorry! I know how much we all loved those curls!

tweston said...

Oh no! Her curly locks! I'll miss her curls, but the pixie cut is pretty cute. At least hair grows, right?

M. Nelson said...

Gasp!!! She still looks darling, but she'd been in my doghouse too if I were you.

Gail said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Janell said...

On the bright side:

Now you don't have to put water in your flowers . . .

And look how easy it will be to do her hair!

Hmmm . . . doesn't really help, does it? :-)

Anonymous said...

How funny! Natalie and my Courtney really enjoy those sissors too much! Atleast it is fixable and she still looks adorable! My friend told me that she tells her kids that she will shave their head if they cut their own hair. She has 6 kids and not one has cut their own hair. Might have to put that fear in my Courtney! =)

Smith Family said...

It actually looks kind of cute the way it is! Don't you love three year olds!

Linda said...

I'm sorry. I hope you can laugh about it now. Those flowers looked like they were beautiful. Maybe her hair will grow back curlier.

Nelson Nine said...

hahahahaha! Sorry, the bouquet was funny enough but the hair made me laugh out loud! I promise this too shall pass. Abby once decided that her hair was a little to snarly so she cut the sides off. Then she took the scissors down to Preston and asked if he would help get the back she couldn't reach. She ended up with a cute little bob. By the way, Natalie would be cute even if she was bald!