Friday, May 7, 2010

Milestones

I am giddy at the moment because John and I have a date tonight sans kids - and I do mean, all of the kids this time - no almost dates with Megan in tow. We have not been on a date without all 4 since Megan was born 7 months ago. It is due time. Over-due actually.

The reason we can now finally leave Megan with a sitter? Actually two - 1) I have finally overcome my paranoia of leaving her with someone new and ultimately...2) She now takes a BOTTLE!! That was truly a day of celebration when she accepted her fate.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Date Night - Yay! No date night for us tonight - Mike's at a gun class certification...ugh. Word's getting around that he is a cert. range safety officer and a cert. shotgun/rifle instructor...now all the wards in the stake are asking him to come teach their classes! I just want my husband back. :)

Yay for bottles! I'm a huge fan!
Have fun tonight!!

Janell said...

Every couple needs a date night. Hope you have fun!

The Heki Family said...

yay for you guys. Chris is helping his guitar teacher with her computer and then working for a deadline. I am so happy that you have more freedom now. Yay!

M. Nelson said...

Sweet!