Monday, February 28, 2011

Some Snippets of Randomness

I had to snap this shot of Natalie in action last week - This describes our Rimington girls to a T. The epitome of girliness, while still doing boy-type things. and no, this was not right after church. She wanted to wear a dress and her fancy shoes on a Saturday.


--------------------------------

I may have rubbed off a little on Kimberly with my new hobby -

While I was working on Easter skirt #2 last week, Kimberly started sewing her own Barbie clothes. Guess I won't have to worry about sewing any, huh.


--------------------------------

And here you get a brief glimpse into daddy/daughter time at the Rimington household -

--------------------------

I saved the best for last. I think John's had a nice and relaxingly long break since his last home improvement project, so he's set out to work on the next one. Once he picked up the freshly minted business license from Layton City, I set to work clearing this space aside in the basement.

With this space now cleared, we can start moving the items from the corner of the other side of the basement (see below) so John can start building Kimberly's bedroom. Current plans are to be done by the summer. Kimberly is more than anxious to move into her own pad and be able to stop sharing her things with her 17-month-old sister.

As you can see, we have our work cut out for us.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Building a room...ugh. You have my condolences. Seriously though, if you need any help, Mike will not be in school this summer - so give him a call, he loves any excuse to use power tools.

I love the daddy/daughter time picture! So cute.

Nelson Nine said...

Good luck with the room--you guys are pros by now! Tell Kimberly way to go!