Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Little Bit of Heavan - Move over Cinnabon

There is a cute little cafe in Layton called Sill's that has famous scones and sweet rolls. I have been dying to try them out for years. Their parking lot is always full on Saturday and Sunday mornings, so I decided to find out what all the hype is about and stopped there with Natalie on the way home from my OB appointment today.



This is what they brought out for Natalie and I to eat...






We were not disappointed! Now I need to get back over there and try their scones that looked just as heavenly. I'm thinking family breakfast there soon :)

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

I had to laugh when I read this one. You have always been one to love sweet rolls... well anything that is sweet. Natalie probably loved it too!

Janell said...

Now I'm craving sweet rolls!!!

Linda said...

It's a good thing I've already eaten. I might be heading for the bakery right now. Hope you are feeling well and the baby is doing fine.
Linda