Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting Repaired

Many of you have asked about how our master suite construction project is coming along. (Suite sounds so much more elegant...but truly, our bedroom and bathroom are just normal sized!) Slowly, but surely as all construction projects go. Currently, John is working on the bathroom and almost ready to start tiling. The new tub is in and the shower is almost done. We were excited to discover that the layout of our new bathroom actually gives us more space. (awesome design work my dear) The previous tub took up a ton of room in the bathroom and the shower was pushed so far over, we had very limited walk space between the counter top and the shower. Not only do we have a larger shower now (with two shower heads I might add), but more walking room!


Another thing getting repaired at our house is my kankle. Yes, it looks like a kankle because it has swollen so badly after I fell yesterday in my neighbors yard. See...

I really need to get the brace back on it, but I need to re-ice it first to try and get the swelling down. The fall probably would not have caused any damage if I hadn't been pregnant, but alas, my lovely ligaments are getting ready for the baby to deliver, so my ankle gets to suffer the consequences! Just for you guys, I hobbled up the stairs to take pictures of the bathroom so I could blog a new post.

6 comments:

Smith Family said...

Your poor ankle. How are you going to keep up with your busy month?

The bathroom looks great! I bet it will be nice to have that done. I guess you get to shower with the kids right now! Too bad you didn't have your soaking tub while you were pregnant. :)

Dana said...

I know...the tub would have come in handy :) However, I'll definitely put it to good use soon...

Linda said...

OK! Let's not try to compete with Janell. We've got to keep you in one piece, so this cute little girl and her mother won't have any trouble. I hope you're doing better.
Love,
Linda
P.S. The bathroom looks like it's going to be great!

M. Nelson said...

Freaking awesome!

The bathroom not your poor foot. I hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Man..that kinda bites about your ankle! Your bathroom is looking good!

Janell said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle. All my sympathies!

Bathroom is really coming along!