Friday, May 6, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah...

I have the blahs right now - nothing fabulously interesting has been going on here of late at the Rimington household, but I noticed it's been over a week since my last post, and since I usually try to post at least once a week, I'll share a few pictures with you of Megan.


Natalie keeps commenting on how Megan's hair is like "sand" and my hair is "dark, dark, dark." So then I ask her what color her hair is, and she says, "brown." We definitely have a mix of brownish hair in the family.

Isn't she just so dang cute? She loves giving out kisses. I absolutely adore this age - 18 months really is one of the most perfect ages. So cute, sleeping through the night, eating with the family instead of nursing every 2 hours, and it's right before they start throwing massive two-year-old tantrums, so I'll enjoy this stage while it lasts.

Okay, so I shouldn't say the week has been entirely blah because I've gotten to do a few of these too - for those who have been asking how to access my stories, here it is...

http://www.standard.net/authors/dana-rimington

2 comments:

Nelson Nine said...

There is nothing blah about that cute face!

Janell said...

She is such a cutie!

(Loved reading some of our stories!)