Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Final Summer Fling


We finally made it to Bear Lake after two Saturdays of cancellations due to rain, thundershowers, and cold. It was most certainly a fun-filled day with the girls loving the jet skis. I can't wait until next year when I can join them again when I'm not prego.

The girls had so much fun playing with their Rimington cousins, although we sure missed the New York Rimingtons who had to fly home the day before :(

The girls also started their first day of school this week. They were both excited, but not nearly as much as I was :) I got my entire house clean on their first day of school, and it has remained mostly clean since then!! While they were home during the summer, my house did not stay clean for very long with all of their craft projects, lunches and snacks in the kitchen, and friends playing over.

2 comments:

Janell said...

We did have fun, didn't we!

M. Nelson said...

I'm glad you had fun even though we were not there (boo hoo).