Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I have got a story for you...

My fellow readers, who I know are my dear friends and family members - I have finished typing up my notes of the interview I had with that German gal who grew up during WWII in Eastern Germany and was able to escape after the war - it is truly an inspiring story.

She has given me permission to share her story, provided I do not include her name. If you would be interested in a copy of her story, I will gladly email it to you. It's not too terribly long - only 3 1/2 typed pages, so you're not out a ton of reading time. I promise it will be a read you will never forget, and will be forever engrained in your mind.

Just leave your email address in the comment section and I will send it to you.

6 comments:

The Porters said...

I would like to read it. lporter05@gmail .com

JRim said...

Count me in!
janell.rimington@gmail.com

cuzimmom said...

Me, Me, Me!!
cuzimmom2@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a great experience for you to do that! I would love to read a copy! hppysn5@hotmail.com

Glenna said...

I want it.
scri200@gmail.com

Hale Family said...

Yes please! Baqbtghale@gmail.com