Saturday, October 29, 2011

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Good thing I decided to take a picture instead of getting mad.
Yes, that is diaper rash creme.
I think she was a titch upset with me here because I had the gall to disrupt her artsy party.

On a positive spin, only a few more months of diapers and diaper rash creme before potty training ensues - and let it be known, it will be our last time - that's why I'm celebrating now and counting down the months.

On a completely unrelated note, John and I attended an adult Halloween party last week. The theme this year was Holidays - we could dress up as any holiday other than Halloween. Guess what holiday we chose?

Poor John, his hat was a tad small. I thought we portrayed Thanksgiving quite well. This party was also great because we have discovered that Kimberly makes a Great babysitter! No more calling ahead of time for sitters. Now I just have to make sure no one else kipes her on the nights we need her :)

Speaking of dressing up, Natalie had a field trip with her preschool class up to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden last week. She loved dressing up.


In case you were wondering, it was an actual squirting nipple. or tit. or teet. Or whatever they're called.
This of course led to quite the discussion led by Natalie about where milk comes from as we drove home.
You can tell we are not uber-farm experts.

No comments: