Monday, October 17, 2011

Fashion Update

My friends continue to help educate me in the fashion world. It's a good thing too, otherwise I'd be stuck back in my old rut of t-shirts and mommy jeans.

I have updated my shirts in the past year, but had yet to update my jeans, mostly because after searching high and low years ago to find a pair of jeans that adequately fit my rather long legs and waist, I didn't think I would ever find another comfortable pair (by the way, my jean of choice? old navy. for the last 8 years or so)

Here's my new pair of jeans:


For a mere $20 at Kim's Fashions in Clearfield, the new, updated Dana jean-look. They are deliciously comfy - and long enough! and yes, these are my first pair of straight jeans in 8 years. I never thought I would return to that look.

If you have any other fashion questions, I'll direct them to my fashion gurus. they only charge a small fee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grrr. I'm glad you found a pair of jeans that you LOVE! You look great in them!

The Heki Family said...

wahoo! You look great!