Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lights, lights, and more lights.


Our tree has over 1,000 lights on it. Just thought you'd like to know.

It's a real tree.

With real pine needles.

Worried about our house getting burned down?

Needn't be. They are all LED and since they don't emit heat like the other ones, John lovingly filled my tree with massive amounts of lights because he knows how much I love a well-lit tree. He loves me. Good thing too, because I love him **THIS** much.

...and he even gives in to my need for a real tree every year, even if the fake trees are looking more and more realistic these days. It's still just not the same. Thanks dear.

8 comments:

Denni said...

Hey, it's sure pretty. The guy helping you in your picture is my freind's husband. I was glad to see the tree stand still there amongst the construction. I wonder if they will be back again for another year.

The Porters said...

If my husband would help with the lights I would do a real tree. Alas he will not help and I am quite handicapped at hanging lights, so a fake pre-lit tree I have. Your tree is beautiful!!

tweston said...

Oh my! I think your tree is visible from space!!!

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

I too love LOTS of lights.
Your tree is gorgeous! Does Megan leave it alone. So far Mosey seems to not be overly interested in the tree. Thankgoodness.

James and Katrina said...

Love it!

Janell said...

Beautiful tree!

The Heki Family said...

I love it! I hope Megan leaves it alone for you. Matthew kept taking our non shatterproof ornaments off the bottom of the tree and breaking them. Thus, our tree is heavy with ornaments at the top.