Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lots of Two-on-One Time

I spend a lot of quality time with these two monkeys while their two older sisters are at school. They make me laugh, and unfortunately, the three-year-old makes me crazy sometimes too. Good thing she is cute :)


I have found that the most successful playtime for the two of them is finding toys where there is enough of the same thing to go around - hence the cards and puzzle pieces (otherwise the 3-year-old takes away all the toys Megan is playing with - one of the reasons she drives me crazy!)


Megan loves to get entangled in the the kitchen chairs and play under the table.

Megan can go up - and down the stairs now. The fancy child gate has now been introduced to her, much to her chagrin.


No nipplage was exposed during this photo session. John will be pleased.

9 comments:

Denni said...

Your girls are cute!! Hope all is going well. I will see ya on Tues.

Unknown said...

HA!! You crack me up......nipplage! Is that even a word?? LOL

James and Katrina said...

So cute. It's fun to read your blog. I love that you called them moneys---I'm sure you meant monkeys? Yes, they are a bunch of money too!

Janell said...

So cute. I can't imagine them even remotely getting into trouble! :-)

The Heki Family said...

I think Megan is the perfect name for MEgan. She is so darling. I love her smile.

I had to laugh with nipplage. lol YOu are so funny!

LEt's get together again for a play date.

tweston said...

Natalie and Megan remind me of, well, me! Kevin and I got into trouble all the time - you have your own set of fearless "twins"!! Ha ha! Cute pictures, Dana! :D

Cameron and Shannon said...

Ok all of your girls are so cute but is it weird that I just want to eat that little Megan up? :)

Nelson Nine said...

Do they get any cuter than those two little monkies?

Linda said...

It looks like fun. Days to always remember.