Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Duck Whisperer

We met a friendly, domesticated duck at the park yesterday
that followed Kimberly everywhere.



On another note, I tried french braiding Kimberly's hair years ago and finally gave up because here hair was so thick, it never looked quite right. Well, after some encouragement from my mother-in-law, I attempted it with Alicia's hair. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would because her hair is really fine and easier to work with.



And last but not least, you know you need to dust when
your kids start writing their names in the dust.

In all fairness to my cleaning abilities, this is after John finished sanding in our bedroom.

4 comments:

Janell said...

Kimberly really has a way with animals. :-)

I'm so impressed with the French braids! Congratulations!

Nelson Nine said...

Wow, I really need to schedule blog reading time into my weeking activities. Every time I read yours you have done so much! By the way, I never could accomplish the french braids. Good for you!

M. Nelson said...

Very cute--The duck friend and the braids.

I feel your pain on the sheet rock dust. Ugh!

Linda said...

That duck knew and animal lover instantly. My dusting needs doing and I don't have an excuse.