Monday, February 15, 2010

Pure Bliss

is...

Finally having warm enough weather for the kids to enjoy playing
outside after months of being cooped up indoors.


Laughing with Megan.
Man - who is that annoying person laughing in the background?
I only want to hear Megan laughing :)



Having John home today on President's Day for the first time since our college years!


Valentines chocolates. mmmmm.


We also spent Valentines Day checking out the eagles out in Farmington Bay. If you look really close, there is a small black blob behind us to the right. Yup, an eagle. Don't Fret if you can't see it...

And best of all - Today we're finally getting around to our valentine's sugar cookies. Bring on the sugar overload!

7 comments:

tweston said...

Holy smokes! Megan is so stinkin' cute! Have fun with your sugar overload...that's what I've had all weekend! I think I better lay off the treats today...and hit the gym tomorrow!!

Janell said...

I LOVE listening to a baby laugh, especially when its my grandaughter!

Gail said...

I"m trying to cut out sugar and fat, and most of the time I do pretty good. But when a neighbor brought over Valentine's cookies...you know the rest. I have almost zero will power when it comes to those d"@3%! cookies!

Gail said...

1. So excited about warmer weather!!
2. Megan laughing - so cute!
3. Moriah just started laughing this past week, one of my favorite things about little babies. It makes up for the diapers.

Anonymous said...

I love hearing babies laugh! That was adorable!

Linda said...

What a fun e-mail. I love hearing all about what you're doing. Sounds like you had a great day!
Love,
Linda

Nelson Nine said...

Hang on to those moments of pure bliss. If you look really hard, you can find more of them!