Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Classic Motherhood Moment

Gotta love these moments...

Last night at dinner time I was trying to tame a pot of boiling water filled with pasta while holding my crying/hungry baby. Meanwhile, Natalie was upstairs screaming for my help because her pants drawer wouldn't open and I was listening (okay - half listening) to Alicia read her chapter book out loud.

Usually John is home by then to help with the chaos, but he was helping me out by picking up my latest acquisition..



My first ever double stroller!! I got a great deal on ksl.com. You'd think I would have purchased one of these beasts before now, but amazingly I made do with my double bike trailer/stroller, or just waited until John came home to push a 2nd stroller.

These are the two lucky ones who get to be
strapped into the contraption.

8 comments:

Gail said...

Let's see, I've had 2 single strollers, 2 double strollers, 1 triple stroller - don't know why I ever thought I could push that beast (and it was a beast)! And one dinky umbrella stroller that I think is at my sister's condo right now. Good investment. I love walking with the kids...if it will just warm up now.

James and Katrina said...

I call that 4 o'clock chaos. I know just what you mean.

Shannon Durocher said...

Looks like the perfect contraption for two little ones at Disneyworld.

Smith Family said...

Such cutie pie's. I just want to give that baby a big kiss on her chubby cheek!!!

M. Nelson said...

Love the double stroller. And can I say, Megan is the cutest baby ever--ever! Natalie is just as darling too, but I see a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She must be two.

Janell said...

What a nice stroller! I remember the big bulky one we had for Kevin and Tammy. (sigh)

Anonymous said...

That looks soo nice to have! I wish we had a KSL.com thing out here. I hear all about my family getting this or that from ksl. Good find!

tweston said...

I love that picture of Megan and Natalie! My roommates agree - adorable! :D