Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby Kangaroo




A friend of mine through scouting has his own magic show. One of the programs he runs is for schools to promote reading. Through a series of tricks, he turns a book about Australia into a live Kangaroo. Meet Roxie, a very friendly 6-month old Red Kangaroo. Because one cannot own a Kangaroo, she is being leased to my friend from a local breeder. She gets a lot of attention wherever she goes.

Kimberly and Alicia got a pleasant surprise when they came with me to drop of some scouting things.


4 comments:

John said...

well, that formatted rather funny. sorry about the long, narrow column.

Janell said...

I never thought I'd see the day when I saw a picture of my grand-daughters holding a kangaroo!!!

Unknown said...

At first I wasn't sure what the girls were holding. My first thought was a baby deer! LOL

Nelson Nine said...

cool, I want to hold a baby kangaroo!