Friday, February 14, 2014

One of My Favorite Things...


I Love, Love, Love Utah Sunsets.
I love that where we live, I get to watch this view on the days we have clearish skies.
This is the view from our living room and the office/den.
Love.

 (you can see that cute house just down the way from us is on sale...anyone want to come move in next to us and enjoy this view too?)
 
And, I love a camera that lets me adjust my settings so I can get just the right look I wanted with this picture.
 
It only took eight tries, but I am determined to get good at working this camera, especially because it's coming in handy with my freelancing (can we say...business expense!)
 
I have already been asked to take pictures for two of my stories in the last couple of weeks, and I have a story lined up next week where my editor has asked me to take photos along with my story.
 
Hoo-rah, because I get paid for the story and the pictures separately!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your doing awesome with your new camera!