Sunday, October 28, 2012

Celebrate Life!

 Kimberly and I performed in our Stake Musical together this weekend.  It was a blast.  

We have been rehearsing since the end of August, so it was nice to see it come to fruition. 

 It was called Celebrate Life, featuring youth from our stake singing songs from Saturday's Warrior, My Turn on Earth, and Charlie - you know, those fun musicals from the 70s.  

Kimberly sang with the youth and even performed in the Dear John number while I was one of the accompanists for several of the numbers.  

I grew up loving the music to Saturday's Warrior, so it was fun to play music I played back in my teen years.

Kimberly in Dear John
It really was fun.  I'm a little sad now that it is all said and done.  We had one performance on Friday and two on Saturday, so its nice to sit back and relax now.  It will also be nice to catch up on some of the household things that got put on hold for the last couple of months with all of the rehearsals.

No comments: