Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What would summer be without Bear Lake?

Another summer, of course means another trip up to Bear Lake for our annual Rimington get together.  This year we rented jet skis all day from a place down by us.  I totally forgot to get a picture of the van hauling two jet skis - I would have said, 'this is how a minivan should look.'

We all got there bright and early and ran the jet skis hard all day until after most everyone had even left the beach.  Fun times, as always.  Again, no pictures of riding jet skis, but you guys get the basic idea, right?  I was too busy enjoying my time on the lake to take too many pictures. 

 Megan and cousin Mo

Natalie

 Kimberly's Turtle

 Mom, Justin, Teagan, Heather

 Megan - she spent hours playing on this sand dune.

 Er, I thought this was a boat?

 Alicia and Emma

I think we wore them out.  This was just on the 15 minute drive to the burger joint for dinner.  
We had to wake them all up - I felt so bad.
And if you look closely, you can see the jet skis out of the back window.
Fun times, indeed.

2 comments:

Nelson Nine said...

I love Bear Lake! So Jealous.

Gail said...

It's the highlight of Summer!