Monday, July 2, 2012

The Mothership called us Home

  
It has been a year since I last had my beach fix, so we returned to one of my favorite places last week - Pineview, where we enjoyed the sandy beach and warm water in the mid-90 degree weather.  

Where else can you spend an entire day with no complaining from the littles and the bigs? That is one of the disadvantages to having a younger set and an older set of kids - finding things all ages can enjoy. 


Someone doesn't think she is tan enough.  
No wonder my girls are brown by the end of the summer.  
True story, one of Alicia's friends a few years back drew Alicia on their Wii with brown skin. 
Wait, maybe it was even black.  
Suffice it to say, my girls darken easily.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Dana,
It looks like a great way to spend a hot day. The pictures are great and also the ones of the girls. It was great having you here!
Have a great 4th