Wednesday, April 25, 2012

As Promised...

Okay, I can finally reveal pictures of the basement in all it's beautiful glory. 

...leading down the stairs.We took off the door going to the basement, so it looks like an actual doorway now.

Pictures really do not do this justice, but alas, it will have to do for now until all of you come over to check it out :)

 My beautiful model Megan - the view into the den.  And yes, she is still in her jammies.
She even remembered to say cheese without any prompting whatsoever on my part. 

 The two storage rooms off the den.

and the lovely storage areas revealed behind the doors

Not shown is the furnace and storage room at the bottom of the stairs across from the den entryway.  

The Den.  I can still kill John in ping pong.  
Don't worry.  He'll beat me in the next couple of rounds now that he is all good and warmed up.
The one thing I have going for me is that there isn't as much space for the table now, therefore, not as much room to wind up his spins.  Yee-haw!

The toy closet in the den.  Woo-hoo!  The toys are hidden!!


 Kimberly's room.  Suffice it to say she is THRILLED to have her own bedroom. 



I'm still working on painting her closet doors.
But see, aren't you happy I posted this anyway instead of dragging your curiosity on even longer?
 

1 comment:

Hale Family said...

Beautiful!! You guys did an awesome job!