Monday, January 10, 2011

...Till We Meet Again

We said goodbye to our cute sister and Aunt Tamara on Sunday before she heads off on her mission to the MTC this week, then on to California. Words can't express how much we will miss her bright, sunny personality. It's already hard having her twin brother gone on his mission (yup, you guessed it - in California too - twins just cannot be separated very far!)


On a total side note, do you guys see my chick boots? I got them a couple months ago on a total whim to boost my chickness. (and to keep my feet warm while walking to church in snow-covered sidewalks). I was tired of wet nylons and freezing feet each week. Glad I was able to finally remedy that situation.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Yes we will miss them very much, but I see there is still going to be lots of fun in the Rimington house with those four cute girls. Your boots are very classy, but they look even better on you!

tweston said...

Thanks, Dana! The next 18 months are going to FLY! :D

Nelson Nine said...

Wow, so much has gone on in the past two months off the blogging scene that I have taken. You've been busy. Horay to you for all the sewing. I may need the crayon pattern later for grandkids!

The Heki Family said...

I love the boots! Very chic!