Friday, October 9, 2009

Just Waiting

Here I am just waiting for Megan's arrival.

...still waiting.

The one person in the family okay waiting as long as necessary
for the arrival of her future competition.

I am not a very patient person, so this waiting is driving me crazy! I have been having contractions off and on all week - the not-so-pleasant ones, so every time I begin timing and keeping track just in case "this is the time", but then they eventually fade away.

It didn't help that I went in for my doctor appointment on Tuesday, and was informed I am dilated to a 3 and 80 percent effaced. This of course got my hopes up, but they are quickly fading too.

Being in limbo is not good for my OCD. I like to make my plans ahead of time, so this is making me bonkers not knowing when, where, how, etc. I am obviously learning how to 'go with the flow'.


...the crib is also ready and waiting for it's precious arrival.

2 comments:

Janell said...

John was born on his due date and I went into labor on my due date with Marian. When Michael's due date arrived, I was ready and waiting. He was three weeks late!!! I thought I'd go crazy! :-)

M. Nelson said...

We're waiting too! Can't wait to see her!