Sunday, July 12, 2015

Girls Camp

I got to be the ward girls camp leader this year. The best part? It was stake girls camp year, so I only had to worry about one meal and getting all of our ward stuff together. Sounds simple, right? Well, so did I, until last week when I was getting all of the last minute things together and I was thinking, why the heck did I say yes to this!

Anyway, we had a lovely time and even better, I got to witness these two share in a few tender moments:


We really did have a lovely time. Good bonding experiences, fun games, great food. 
We did have some challenges too, like setting our tents up in the rain, being unprepared for the cold weather at night, and several leaking tents. We survived though, especially when this beauty appeared after one of the rain showers:

Photo courtesy of Kimberly

I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are a few:





2 comments:

Linda said...

You'd make a good camp director. You're always doing fun things.

Nelson Nine said...

Looks like your summer is going so great! Also, I would say NO to camp director. lol