Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Happenings

What do you do on Sunday? 
This is what we do. 

Build Forts:



  Sew:



Bead:




Paint:
(and eat cake in Megan's case)



and my personal favorite, make and eat cookies:


totally didn't get a picture of John and the girls putting together Star Wars Legos in the living room, but that is a common occurrence in our living room. 

In other news, Kimberly has started volunteering at a vet clinic, coincidentally, the very one John would take his falcons too. She comes home with the most fascinating animal stories.


...and if you were wondering, here is the update on Lagoon: I'm almost done - just a couple more days, and it hasn't been nearly as bad as I had feared since last year was so painful. I literally only go in for a few hours to cover people's breaks. Totally doable. Guess I had to work the bad shift for my first year and they must have liked me since I got bumped up the ranks. Sweetness. The only downside? I am working late into the night making up for lost time to write my stories. Sleep is underrated, right? All the girls and I will be recuperating next week once school is out and Lagoon is done. I ain't kidding either. Hello sleeping in and lazy days...at least for a couple days anyway. 

1 comment: