Monday, December 9, 2013

December Continues

I was asked to help put together the Christmas party in our new ward, which was fun because I got to work with these fun ladies - Sue and Julie.


I was in charge of putting together the entertainment and kid's activities.  It was a fun night and I enjoyed getting to know the ward members this past month as I worked on the program.    

It was also a joy to see the kids hook up with their new friends in the ward during the party too.  Any mom knows that we worry about our kids - we want them to have good friends, so its nice to see they have transitioned to this ward nicely. 



It snowed a ton this weekend - nearly a foot.  Good thing we have a snow blower :) 
 
 
 We also got our Christmas tree up
 
 
 
and decorated our mantel
 


3 comments:

JRim said...

Your tree looks beautiful!

M. Nelson said...

You did a great job with the ward party! It will be appreciated!

Love the mantle.

Nelson Nine said...

I love the mantle. So fun to have something to hang your socks on.