Wednesday, February 13, 2013

...in case you were wondering

...just exactly what other messes Megan accrues on a daily basis, here were yesterdays lovelies:

* The entire roll of paper towels unrolled, onto the kitchen counter and floor, where many had been used under the sink faucet to see how much water they could hold, then strewn about leaving a nice puddly mess.

* Speaking of puddles, I later encountered the bathroom floor covered with water and wet toilet paper.  It didn't have a yellow hue to it, so it thankfully wasn't Megan's pee (which was the day before yesterday), but it was probably safe to assume it was toilet water.

* Then into my bathroom, where she found my nice - unopened - box of tampons.  I guess she wanted to know what they were, so she opened the box, and proceeded to "use" most of them.  This time though, she had the decency to at least put most of them in the trash and then took the liner out of the can and told me she needed to take the garbage out.  hmmm...

* She was playing contently with her play kitchen and dishes.  I only discovered later that she had been using water from the bathroom sink in her cups, which then found themselves spilled all over the carpet.  It is just water though, so I shouldn't be complaining about my wet socks that discovered the wetness, right? 

* The scissors (yet again...I think I need to become a scissorless house) made their way into her hands and she decided to cut holes in her cute pants.  Good think short season is just around the corner...or not. 

However, moving onto today.  We'll see what she has in store.  In fact, I think I hear her using the water squirt bottle upstairs.  I shall go investigate...

1 comment:

JRim said...

Thank goodness she's not a twin! :-) Of course, she's so cute, what's a mess or two!