Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bummal Support

John bought me a bike for my birthday.  I had been riding the same bike my parents bought for me back in college, before John and I got married.  Yes, that would have been 15 years ago.  So, it was due time for a new set of wheels, one with this...


Check out that mammoth butt seat!  I am not kidding you when I say it is the most cushiony bike seat I have ever ridden on.  No more squished bum cheeks for me.  Or sore buttockals.  My bum was a very happy camper after its last two bike rides this past week.  I think I even overheard it say it's reached bum-heaven status.

On a thank-you note, thanks for visiting our little bloggie.  It's had over 8,000 views in the last 3 years I have been doing this.  That's over 200 views per month.  Nearly 60 per week.  Okay, 8 per day.  That's more like it.  Probably from all of my visits to my blog every day so I can blog stock all of your blogs.  


1 comment:

JRim said...

I've been thinking about a bike but I wondering if I'd even make it around the circle! :-)