Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One of the Few Sports I Love

This is why I love skiing.

Where else can you get these views without the massive physical exhersion of hiking it all the way to the top. Okay, I take that back. I do like hiking.

But, I do like taking the tram up to get these views again, and again, and again all in the same day.

So, with this being Kimberly's second year of skiing, she got good enough to ski the back side of Snowbasin where this fabulous view is at. It was thrilling. Too bad the snow wasn't so thrilling - slush galore. Let's hope next year's skiing is a little better. Only next year Kimberly won't get a freebie ski pass anymore from the state of Utah. But Alicia will!

If you look close enough, to the right is Hill Air Force Base, where John works!

2 comments:

JRim said...

Looks like Mom has converted Daughter. :-)

Nelson Nine said...

I was a lousy skier--not sure I ever made it to the top! haha