Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I've Been Up To

I've been writing a lot of stories of late - thank you to my editor for sending them my way.

I've also been practicing the piano every spare minute I have preparing for some trumpeters I'm accompanying at solo & ensemble in a few weeks. I can't decide if I like the challenge or detest the difficult pieces. I started out in the detesting mode, but John called it and I am now starting to enjoy the challenge, especially now that the pieces are coming together.

Kimberly and I made it up skiing to Brighton resort last Saturday - fun times, especially now that there is snow in Utahland. I remember how much I love skiing every time I get onto the slopes, and Kimberly seems to love it just as much as I do, if not more.

The girls have been busy with craft projects, as usual. This time, they decided to paint on the pieces of ice they found in the yard. So clever!


That's it for now. Hope ya'll are doing well!

1 comment:

Nelson Nine said...

Good luck at the festival. What creative girls. I'm impressed.