Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some Funnies

John and I braved the snowstorm last night and drove to down town Salt Lake for some yummy P.F. Chang's and some funny laughs watching Brian Regan at Abravanel Hall. I have never seen him perform before, but I've had many a person tell me he is hilarious - and clean - a hard combination to come across.

Trust me, we've been to Wise Guy comedy enough times to know that most comedians aren't very clean. They need to take some lessons from this guy and see that it is possible to get a packed house roaring with laughter for an entire show with nary a vulgarity or inappropriate reference.

2 comments:

Nelson Nine said...

So jealous! We love him!

M. Nelson said...

He's awesome. He spends more time in Utah than any other place. We Mormons love him! He is out our way in a couple of weeks though. Tempting.