Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October is Moving Along

Has it really been almost a month since I last posted?!? Well, here it is, almost the end of October. We have been enjoying the warm fall days here. We went hiking up Farmington Canyon...




 
We made our annual trip out to Black Harvest Farms, though I have to say, everyone knows about it now, so unlike the times we began going 12 years ago when we had the place to ourselves, it is now jam-packed with people.
 
Alicia spent some time with Grandma Rimington sewing up her Halloween costume, which I still have no idea what it is...something called a derelict from Dr. Who?
 
I went with Megan on her preschool field trip to the Magic Treehouse Museum.
My last one, sniff, sniff.
 
Megan and I ran into this lovely piece of history the other day in good 'ole Layton...
 
I enjoyed Witches Night Out at Gardner Village
(and every other witch between here and Timbuktu):

Megan turned FIVE.
 
 
I just found an incredible sunset picture Kimberly took with the camera:
 
Alicia got to meet her new cousin, Oliver, for the first time.
 
and last, but certainly not least, I got to meet the Candy Bomber: 



 If you want to read the story, you can do so here:

4 comments:

Linda said...

What great experiences you've had lately. Keep up the great work.
Love,
Linda

Nelson Nine said...

We got to see the weiner mobile one time on a trip! Can't believe it is still around. Good job on the article. That guy is so cool!

JRim said...

That was quite an October!

M. Nelson said...

Awesome! I can't believe Megan is 5! Great job on your costume, Alicia!