Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Smorgasbord

Happy Easter!
 
 
I just had to include the ones of Natalie putting up a fuss -
 

 


We love her anyway, despite the funny faces.
She turned 7 last week:
 

Megan keeps asking when she is going to get "bigger" like Natalie.
Until then, she will still be our baby at age 4: 
 

With the spring weather, we have all been outside more, soaking up the sun.
I usually go out to the back porch to eat my lunch, and it takes every fiber of my being to drag myself back into the house to work.
 
We put up a swing in the backyard, which the kids all enjoy: 
 



 
For Easter, the bunny also brought soccer stuff and Frisbees, especially now that we have a big yard to enjoy those things. The girls have been out learning some new soccer skills. No pictures, but I'm sure you get the idea :)
 
Happy Spring my friends!

2 comments:

Nelson Nine said...

Okay so over my total lack of blogging the last few months you family has accomplished so very much. It seems like they are growing too fast. Loved all the posts.

M. Nelson said...

They all look so beautiful! No Easter picture here...yet. The thing is, I worked really hard to have the tree coordinate. Love your backyard. I wish ours wasn't so bare. Oh well, in a couple of months we will come and enjoy yours!