Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Let it Snow

 
 

It snowed, if you can't tell.
We're discovering we get a lot of snow up here in bench-land. 
I'm okay with that, because it keeps these kiddos occupied for hours...OUTSIDE!!!

 
Sadly, underneath all of that white stuff are still a bunch of leaves we still need to get taken care of. 

With new snow, comes the usual snow/ice-cream-making. 
This time, Alicia did the honors.  
 
It works well when it is snowing, because the girls stuck this bowl out Saturday morning and within an hour, it was full (you can't tell in the picture because it is has been sufficiently smooshed down via the beater).
 

I also just happened to find this picture on my camera while hunting down the snow pictures, and since it was a good hair and makeup day, thought I'd include it.  I found a mascara I just love.  All these years, I have been using mascara that is either clumpy, hard to put on, messy, gets in my eyes and messes up my contacts, or all of the above, so I basically gave up wearing it.

I happened to try Cover Girl - it's either Stiletto or Luminous Volume mascara, and it is none of those things, so I find myself putting it on everyday along with my foundation and blush (both Bare Minerals, also something I LOVE and have been using since I turned 30). 

Total time drying and styling hair: 5-7 minutes
Total time applying makeup:  2 minutes
Don't you wish you had short hair about now? 

 

1 comment:

Nelson Nine said...

Love the hair and the snow icecream!