Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things that make my heart happy

I may just survive this summer after all, especially when my kids do things like this:

 Kimberly and Alicia's best friends are both out of town, so they've had to get creative with things to keep them occupied.

I had just finished up an interview on Friday morning to find both sets of girls playing games - and there was no fighting! (that is, until 60 minutes later, but 60 minutes I do believe is a record for them while playing games!)

 It definitely made my heart happy seeing them getting along and enjoying time with each other.  

Another thing that makes my heart happy:
 

We celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this week, so John brought me in a vase full of these beauties from the rose garden he so carefully cultivates.  
They even smell good too.

1 comment:

Nelson Nine said...

Dana, I can't believe how long its been since I read your blog. I am so excited about your article. You will have to let us know when and where. Also, 60 minutes is a roaring success and I too loved our trip to the arches. Keep blogging.