Sunday, October 17, 2010

UEA = Are you sure the kids can't be educated too?

So, the girls were home from school for UEA (I think it stands for Utah Education Association, or as others like to refer to it, Utahns Entering Anaheim)

We had the cousins over for a night and had a some fun at the Black Island Pumpkin Farm. Before heading out, I made them dinner with my infamous frozen ravioli and hash browns from a bag. They said I was "the best cook ever...and should go into the restaurant business." Aaron even informed me he will be dreaming about the ravioli because they were so good. I think I'll have to have them over more often for my cooking ego boost.

The pig train is a hit every time.

These two were inseparable. So cute :)

Grandpa explaining the rules before entering the corn maze so we didn't lose anyone.

Corn box anyone?

They had a ton of these fun slides.
...and some tire swings too (in the shape of horses - how cool is that?)


Even Megan got in on the action.

Last week was also Megan's first birthday. I blinked and she went from a cute cuddly baby into this even more adorable toddler that gets into everything. She adds such a sweet and bubbly personality to round out our family as our little caboose.

Going in for the kill (that is a homemade rainbow cupcake by the way)

Success!

Presents too? Life could not get any better :)

6 comments:

The Porters said...

They actually call it Fall Recess now. But it coincides with the UEA Convention for teachers :) Looks like a fun time at the farm!

The Heki Family said...

How fun for you guys at the farm. I wanna take our kids there too. Megan is so cute. Glad she had a good birthday.

Nelson Nine said...

That pumpkin farm looks so fun. Happy Birthday Megan! Can't believe it.

Janell said...

Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time!

Gail said...

Wow those kids sure are cute ;)

I'm so glad you were able to take them. They had a ton of fun - you can see that in the pics for sure! The irony of the whole weekend is that both sets of grandparents ended up being available...but I'm still glad they had a cousin sleepover the kids really enjoyed themselves.

I just wish I would have known my Mom's plans were going to change...then we could have dropped off Mosey.

Linda said...

You seem to have the most fun. You have some great activities. I'm glad you didn't loose anyone.