Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Word on the Street...

If you've heard the word on the street...I am here to officially declare the word true. John will be finishing up with Orbit Medical on Friday, February 12th and starting a new job programming software for the Air Force's solar telescope network projects at Hill Air Force Base on Monday, February 15th. Might I say his commute will be *ideal*...a mere 15 minutes from our house. Need I say more?

Wait, I did think of something. All those government paid holidays I didn't even know existed. Nice :)

8 comments:

Gail said...

Congrats to John! And I'm way excited for you Dana! Having him only a few minutes away will be a NICE change of pace. I love that Mike works so close.

Linda said...

Congratulations! How lucky to be so close. We're happy for you!
Love,
Linda

Janell said...

Exciting! It sounds like such an interesting job, John. Good luck!

M. Nelson said...

Congratulations! You couldn't find anything closer to us? Dang.

James and Katrina said...

Hurray! Congrats!

Nelson Nine said...

Congrats to John and to all the government holidays!

The Heki Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys.

Linda said...

Great Blessing to be closer to work and shorten the commute! And I speak as one who knows. haha! It sounds great and I am happy for you! Love from Granma B.